Canadians no more hiding in the dark.

I'd tell you all my great idea against canada but since some of you live in canada I guess I'll just have to wait till I'm in office.

Thanx man, everytime I search apart from tigerdirect, there always in BC but I needed decent Toronto/GTA areas.

Another decent one price wise; haven't tested their services/delivery yet is www.pcmetro.ca

From my experience, NCIX.com is BY FAR the best Canadian company. They have the best prices, especially when there is sales on (99% percent of the time) and they also have really good customer service. I've made 4 orders from there and each one has taken less then 2 days to get to me...

Windwaker222 said:
From my experience, NCIX.com is BY FAR the best Canadian company. They have the best prices, especially when there is sales on (99% percent of the time) and they also have really good customer service. I've made 4 orders from there and each one has taken less then 2 days to get to me...

really??? theyve been terrible with me so far, i tried ordering a vga water block from them and was told it would take over 2 weeks to get it so i picked another one and they said the same for that, i really think there are better ones out there...

thats cool.....canadians don't have that many places to buy stuff......thats a good list...someone should sticky this....

Back
Top Bottom