*Official* Random fact about you thread.

Yes, I still collect basketball / baseball cards. Mostly basketball...I know what you mean about the value, too. But, hold onto them because the market is ever-changing. Today they may be worth nothing, but tomorrow who knows.

I have no idea who those basketball players are (Except Michal Jordan). And have never seen a basketball card in my life.

Oh that fact not good enough?
I like to wear thongs...

The footwear kind...

i can stick my di** in my a**

i wear a size 11 and a half shoe

i think im falling in love with the greatest girl in the history of ever

i know how to exploit software

i know how to program C++, write pages in html and php, and im learning java

My favorite fruit is watermellon, closely followed by apple.

i have something that is 8 inches long

I just drunk 1/2 vodka 1/2 dr pepper and i dont think it tastes good

I need to go to bed

im not gonna go to bed

i think cf is awesome as awesome can get awesome

Paradox you're weird dude...

Anywho...

I liek cars, planes, and computers. My favorite airplane is the P51-D Mustang, and my favorite jet is the F-18E Super Hornet. I saw it break the sound barrier at the Air Show 4 times. Was very awesome. For anyone who has actually seen a jet fly at 100 feet in the air and travel 50 yards away form the crowd and hit 756+ MP/h, it's VERY awesome.

My favorite car is the Dodge Viper, all models, and my favorite European car is the McLaren F1.

i like to brush my teeth twice every morning.. once before breakfast, once after breakfast

i have special driving shoes (lol they are the only shoes i can handle driving in) others are to hard (high heel) , so i drive with socks lol

and i cant do any work unless everyhing around me is spotlessly clean

oh and i cant handle any icons on the desktop of my pc or any pc except for the recylce bin which has to be in the lower right hand corner

I like having things organized.. But I don't seem to take the time to do it.. haha..

Back
Top Bottom