17" LCD VS 19 " LCD

Damnit, Newegg did it again. They are always changing their website around and searching for a monitor is all crazy now.

Get a 19"
ViewSonic VX922 Black/Silver 19" 2ms gray-to-gray (avg.); 2ms white-black-white (typ) LCD Monitor 270 cd/m2 650:1 0.294mm Pixel Pitch - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824116375

Excellent reviews, great for gaming and watching movies. You can read up on it and take my work for it too. It's a great monitor for the price.

obviously its much bigger but would u rather spend the money on that 17 inch samsung or a cheaper 19 inch...

TRDCorolla... you have told me about that monitor... i cant get it because none of the canadian sites carry it. But if they did it would probably be almost 500 canadian... and i am trying to cut back somewhere on costs for my upcoming build which i havent started yet :(. im still juggling everything around.

That 17" Samsung model has much better specs in my opinion. I'm not impressed with that 19" specs for the Benq monitor. I would rather get that Samsung one.

well the benq was just an example of one... i could find others... but what im saying... kick ass 17 inch or 19 inch... i got a 19 inch lcd right now but its very basic and im not even sure of the response time...

Back
Top Bottom