Desktop themes/skins

boot screens can be hazardous. If you download a corrupt one your computers unaccessable from that point on

Paradox said:
boot screens can be hazardous. If you download a corrupt one your computers unaccessable from that point on

Unless you have 2 harddrives and 2 operating systems :p lol

I used to have Style XP but it always used to mess up and i just gave up on it. But it does make your computer look cool.

As long as you have a virus scanner I don't see what could be wrong... I recomend AVG Free...
And you could always do a MD5 checksum on the file to check if it's corrupt.

ye, i'm serious, lol. Style XP always had a problem. And i would need to uninstall it and when i installed it, it still had my themes and stuff on it, so it would have the same problem.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
The themexp..

Is it free? Because it looks like it is. But I don't want to download a trial. So does anyone have any insight?

Theme XP said:
In order to keep our costs down, some of the files on this site have been wrapped with advertisements. This has nothing to do with the theme authors and they are not making any money because of it. It is simply a way for us to pay for bandwidth and servers to keep this site going. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at support@themexp.org or call us at: (480) 503-8338. We are open 8AM to 5PM Arizona Standard Time.

Back
Top Bottom