static-x
cradle of filth
alter bridge
drowning pool
godsmack
Killswitch Engage
Orgy
Rammstein

thatll do for now :D i love all of the ones listed...

completely forgot about them...lol

well they said favorite song...

so i HAD to choose..
i love all tool albums.
all nin albums
most mudvayne

Lac3y
Linkin Park only won because they are all popular. I HATE popular music (mtv stuff) Its all for ppl who can't get a mind of their own. Take Green Day for example, i bet more then half of their fans are onyl fans because of American Idiot, and i bet only some know of their previous stuff (Dookie, insomniac, nimrod etc.)

The Power said:
Lac3y
Linkin Park only won because they are all popular. I HATE popular music (mtv stuff) Its all for ppl who can't get a mind of their own. Take Green Day for example, i bet more then half of their fans are onyl fans because of American Idiot, and i bet only some know of their previous stuff (Dookie, insomniac, nimrod etc.)

so true. ever since they put on eye shadow and sang about politics..i hate stuff like fall out boy...good charlotte...ect..

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
Does any one listen to slipknot? if so what is youre favorite song? what is yorue favorite memeber?

1 Disasterpiece
2 Joey Jordison

Yeah only heard it on this cool music show that shows clips etc anyways iloved it ever since, thats "Wait and bleed" LOVE that song...tho cant say the same about my mum when i turn it up loud on the tv with my mother in the house :\ *silly old fashioned parents*

And dont know much about the memebers names and all or many songs, tho i DO know a guy in Australia(for those playing at home) You know John Safran hes a RIOT <3 :p anywho they were pretending to be the memebers in slipknot and wearing the masks and getting into limos and clubs and all, it was pretty hilarious!

Dam now i feel like to turn it up loud and listen to Wait and Bleed :( gah...silly sound.... :| *grr*
ANYWAYS, i rambled way too much,
I plan to when i get sound back on the comp tho.. get stuck into couple of other bands and stuff like that....

Back
Top Bottom