Which computer?

Re: Dual CPU & Video card OR better video card x1

HELPME! said:
Sorry about the last post, i never saw on the rules *120 post is limit*.
I'll try to shorten this thread down.

Ok this will be simple. Which computer system should i choose below?

I-Tech Matador Deluxe
Antec 'PlusView II' Performance TX - BLACK, NO PSU, 10 drive bays, Windowed Side Panel,
Foxconn NF4SK8AA-8KRS SLI A64-939 Motherboard - nForce4 SLI, HT2000, Dual
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Dual Core Processor, Socket 939, "Manchester Core", HT2000 MT/s,
Corsair VS512MBKIT400 512MB (2x 256MB) Value Select PC-3200 DDR RAM,
Samsung NCQ200GB SATA300 HDD - 7200RPM, 8MB Buffer, NoiseGuard,
Sony BLACK 1.44MB FDD
Samsung Black Internal DOUBLE Layer 16x DVD¡ÓRW Drive, 5x +R DL & 4x -R DL, OEM
Microsoft BLACK Optical Value Pack v2.0 - Multimedia Keyboard & Optical Wheel Mouse,
1200W Speaker System (SJ-8520), 5.1 channel, Black, w/Subwoofer
2 x XpertVision GF 6600GT 128MB 128bit DDR3, DVI, TV-Out, HDTV support, PCI Express X16
Samsung 740B 17" LCD Monitor - Silver, 1280 x 1024 Max. Resolution, 8ms Response Time,
Onboard 8-channel Audio (7.1)
MS Windows XP (Home) with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Antec 'illuminate' Internal Light Tube - Blue, 16cm, Molex Pwr, External Remote

TOTAL: $2295

Note: The CPU & video cards are DUALS meaning there are 2 of them.
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/2843_I_Tech_Matador_Deluxe__Dual_Power_of.asp

OR

The JW gaming beast

# AMD Athlon 64 3700+ Processor with Hyper Transport Technology
# Latest ASUS A8N-E Nforce 4 Mainboard, Support PCI-E, SATA HDD, Lan
# 1024 MB (1GB) G.Skill Gaming RAM, DDR 400 PC-3200 RAM Running Dual Channel Setup
# 250GB Serial ATA 150 Hard Disk Drive
# 256MB Gigabyte ATI Radeon X800XL 3D Graphic Accelerator, PCI-E 16X
# 1.44M FDD Disk Drive
# Thermaltake Soprano Black ATX Tower Case with 430W Power Supply
# 16X LG GSA-4167 Black DVD Rewriter with software

NOTE: This is only the case i wil have to buy the moniter, speakers etc.

TOTAL:$1599

If am a pest or anything, just tell me and this will be my last thread on this forum.

Are you not posting beacuse of my last thread :(

I would choose the JW Gaming Beast becz its cheaper, its apparantly a gmaing computer woot

What are you going to be using the computer for? I mean honestly you could build yourself a really nice computer for a lot cheaper then those two.

ok just go for the first one and just upgrade it to a gig since your willing to spend $2500 and it will be fine

weve tried telling him this but he wouldnt listen to anyone, just let him go with option one and be done with it

He it starts again :eek:
I want to build one but everyone keeps on telling me am not "Qualified" Am only 13. I also can't upgrade it, It's a whole system. For the one who said the 2nd one is better and cheaper, It only comes with the case and without monitors,speakers,keboard, mouse etc.

i agree, u shouldnt build your own comp because no offense but from what ive seen u have no idea how to even maintain a comp let alone build one so just get one thats already built and enjoy it

Haha. Go to your local computer store and say you want to build a Computer. They will tell you what you need based on your needs and they will build it for you.

for the ones who say second it doesent have monitor speakers and stuff it adds to the price go with the first one and instead of 512 go for a gig and you got yourself a sweet gaming sistem

Back
Top Bottom