has cf sold out?

Most of the ads have gone, with the exception of the 'open for business' - american express advert. It starts at the top with a small ad (which is fine) then opens up a larger window, you have to click to close it before you can continue.

I'm going to have to use my Linux box or disable java scripting, anyone else getting that one and if not what browsers are you using.

BullDog(UK)

I don't think the issue is what browser you are using. I shouldn't have to change my browser to avoid getting bombarded by these advertising idiots. The fact that they can just take over a website like that is worrying to say the least.

I was getting pop unders, but also a dialogue box stating that my registry was broken and I should click OK to install Winfix. Just glad I was awake and clicked Cancel. At first I thought I had some kind of malware on my pc, then found it only happened on this site.

Everything seems to be back to normal now and I'm glad that cf hasn't 'sold out' as it's a damn fine site.

So many thanks to the owner for sorting it out!

Ok, just to clear this up. The pops were being served by mistake, when I found out I remove them as fast as a could.

Back
Top Bottom