Iran

Delta said:
If I asked you to hand me a baseball bat, and you did, then I started to beat you to death with it, would you stand there an think “Oh well, its my fault since I handed him the bat”?
A baseball bat is kinda different weapon than chemical & biological weapons that can kill hundreds of thousands of ppl with them having almost no ways to defend themselves.

If I would for some reasong give u a weapon of mass destruction and u would plan on killing thousands of innocent ppl with it I would try to stop u.

Delta said:
Is that the same UN that did absolutely nothing at all when Saddam threw out weapons inspectors and broke a ton of other mandates?

Yes it's the exactly same UN. :)

Why did America hand Saddam the bat again? Back in like 93 or something

Also, I saw a funny Short that was george bush saying "We know for fact that Iraq has Weapons of mass destruction" Then Saddam says "Oh? And What proof do you have?" Then George Bush says "We kept the receipts!"

Yeah, It was a funny short than Me saying it.

Also, America sucks, As soon as I can convince my family and close friends to move to Australia (You know you guys are lucky, all out of harms way, little island no one cares about, no one wanst to blow you up lol) and then Iran can bomb the fuck out of america for all I care

The united nations is a waste of time.

There is no doubt Saddam needed to be blown away (weapons of mass destruction or not) and only the UK helped them.

America are the peace-keepers, they neutralise threats before they turn nasty

Yea they do, um what happend with 9/11 again? Um Iran is not going be liek Iraq. America won't lead the charge. Bush would be a IDIOT to do that. He'd be impeached. The second he said we have invaded Iran american public would go woa slow down big boy and back them boys on up into iraq again. Bush CANNOT afoord iran. His career is on the line.If it does go in the UN will back it. And american may or may not follow. I feel we shouldn't regradless. Come in 2 or 3 years down the road when its abig mess to clean it up. But yea. I feel isreal, germany, france, and britian could handle it just fine. And also i don't feel this is teh reveltion. It says in the bible no men will has a estimate on when it happened that means NO MAN.

what pisses me off, is that we always have to stick our noeses in other country's business...

Veit Nahm was a pointless war...and alot of people died for no reason

burton_o6 said:
what pisses me off, is that we always have to stick our noeses in other country's business...

Veit Nahm was a pointless war...and alot of people died for no reason

Sorry, But do you remember the point of the Vietnam war? If you did, then you'll know America came away and won and did what they wanted to. Stop the spread of Comunism - Nobody seems to respect that when it comes to Vietnam. Enough said about that war.

Iraq, It was needing done, however, it should be pointed out that if the UN was given the 2 weeks more it asked for, America, Britain and the other Co-olation troops would have went in with the UN's backing. And listen, everybody has there opinions, but a lot of you don't know a thing. He did have his WMD's, there in Syria now - Garanteed!

Iran is a more tricky situation. Looking at the media regarding it and leading economics, I find it hard to believe that they pose a significant risk to either the Americans or EU. The media is bloating everything up about Iran, and making huge issues over little things, and quite frankly, just plain scaremongering. This is dangerous but is perhaps what the people in power want.

I can't vouch for other countries, but if you look into what has been happening the UN hasn't been sitting back doing nothing for the last two years. Iran does only want to create Power from nuclear means and to have the technology. This all came about when the greed of the EU countries (read, France, Britain and Germany here) kickstarted the ball rolling because If Iran had it's own Urainium enrichment program this would mean that they (EU countries mentioned) couldn't supply Iran with its enriched Urainium themselves. They have no problem selling it to them though and producing there own reactors and running them - and thats my problem. Iran has offered to keep inspectors in all the time during it's program, but the UN under the moaning of the EU countries, are not happy with them being independant on it and only because the EU countries would be loosing buisness.

All leaders say things they shouldn't, however, he was definatly out of place saying Isreal should be blown of the map. Again though, this was due to recent Israeli problems and Isreal pissed of Iran. Do you really think Iran would do such a thing when Israel is allied to almost the entire western world?

America seems to want to get involved because a war always helps the economy and the future doesn't look good at all for the Dollar area. Also, this would help America in influencing the East. It knows fine well though, that an attack on Iran is more or less going to be seen in the Muslim world as an attack on Muslims themselves and thats the downfall.

I can't remember anyone kicking up a stink when India and Pakistan developed there own nukes a few years back - and they were only developed for them to blow each other up. Why did we not get involved then? And it was almost as intense as a mini coldwar, and still kinda is.

Whatever happens, the rich will prevail, but I hope not at a cost of the collapse of the UN and/or the EU. I say we just let the UN continue this one on it's own this time. Perhaps they will get to do there own program - something every country is entitled to do.

Here's the plan:

I take the car, drive in the factory, prepare the Earth Delete button, press it and have a cup o' tea and wait t'il all of this blow over ;)

Lac3y said:
The united nations is a waste of time.

There is no doubt Saddam needed to be blown away (weapons of mass destruction or not) and only the UK helped them.

America are the peace-keepers, they neutralise threats before they turn nasty

Oh how ignorant you are! Only England helped? Please do some research, you will find only 2 countries that supported America, that is England and Australia (unfortunatley, our government has some trade aggreement with the US and if we didnt help that trade agreement will become void.)

It was called the Coalition of the Willing. All you big countries seem to forget about us down here. Our troops got sent to Afghanstan and Iraq, but no one seems to care.

Natalya said:
Oh how ignorant you are! Only England helped? Please do some research, you will find only 2 countries that supported America, that is England and Australia (unfortunatley, our government has some trade aggreement with the US and if we didnt help that trade agreement will become void.)

It was called the Coalition of the Willing. All you big countries seem to forget about us down here. Our troops got sent to Afghanstan and Iraq, but no one seems to care.

And you also seem to think that the UK consists of only England. You have, with your own Ignorance just insulted me!

United Kingdom Great Britain & Northern Ireland Consists of 3 Countries, and a Principalitan. I personaly regard this as a country though.

3 Countries being England, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Wales is, strictly speaking, a pricipalitan.

If you cared to look at Britains share of the troops, you notice that there is a good deal of Scots (Black Watch, KOSB), Irish and Welsh. Not just England.

Please, get of your high horse, Hypocrit. Howmany Austrailians and Canadians e.t.c have Scots, Irish and Welsh blood in them? far more than English I think you'll find, yet all from the UK!

Spain also help, amongst others too from the commonwealth, Japan and eventually Russia politically. France, being France (Hunting with the hounds and running with the Foxes) was keen to get involved in the reconstruction, to get the building contracts.

Thank god the US told them where to go.

Oh, PS, how do you define big Country? Population of Scotland - 5 Million - Almost all it's divisions got involved in the war though. Northern Ireland about 1 Million, Wales - about 3 million. England about 50 Million.

Paradox said:
Quite honestly, This war is being set up just as it says in revelation. I'm getting scared personally. This is going to be a very bad thing.

You're exactly correct! Now the questions remains, will the treaty be broken the first 3 1/2 years, or the last 3 1/2 years? If you don't know what I'm referringf to look in revalations. You should be able to easily find it. But here's what I'm concerned with, is why does no one else see this? If peopel would just take a look at the Bible, read Revelations, you can plot what's going to happen in terms of today's world! Saddly enough though, we have to live through it more then likly. I give the world another 30 years before the only thing left living is the yellow glowing cock roaches...

Back
Top Bottom