at least 1 additional 'feminine' avatar?

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
Dont know if anyone noticed, but all the females here have the same pink guitar avatar!

David, can we please please please please have maybe 1 more girly type of avatar to choose from!?!?!

i know with our avatars we choose from the list or not have one at all, but maybe in the future it will make this place more inviting to females when they sign up and choose an avatar?!?

Nat

Yeah, I have noticed that actually :p

What other type of things would you want?

You can't.
Its only mods that can have custom, like I've got, but the Administrator, David could add more into the main lists for everyone to choose.

i guess i can look for ones that i would like, maybe i could ask the other girls on here too what their input is...

what is the size of the current avatars? anyone know?

Well yours is 50x50pixels, whereas mine is 65x65... i think thats the maximum

ok well i looked at these in the last 10 mins, but they obviously have to be resized.. i can do that later

11198.gif
2472.gif
2392.gif

None of the computer based (hardware or software) are specifically boy based avatars though, why would we need expressly girl based avatars?

why can't you have a windows flag, or an intel chip, or the amd logo (etc...).

none of those are gender specific

... I guess not actually, but I do get what Natalya means also.

But if we did since I've heard they use up alot of bandwidth (for some reason) they'd need to be agreed on properly by the female members, because your taste might be completly different to some one elses :p

Back
Top Bottom