I'm Such A Rebel!! Sorry Bill Gates.....

Cruise the internet with Lynx! LOL a text based internet browser, using the tab key to go between links... ahhh, the good old days of my 1998 Compaq..... IT STILL WORKS. :D

I'm not too into apple, but 5 1/2 hours for a laptop is very good :eek:...or sorry...
I book :p

Really? I got over 8 with a simple gateway o_O I guess It did have that extended battery though, so *shrug*

What is the average length for a notebook?

How are you a rebel? I want a Macbook Pro...the Intel Core Duo and ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 XT and that absolutely stable Mac OS X Tiger have gotten me drooling. :p Oh, don't forget about Apple's amazing construction that's actually durable and good looking. :D

Yeah, my dads laptop (made by Pavilon or something), its pretty rubbish, and even though it has a 1.0ghz processor, its nothing like that fast because it uses a custom processor by Realtek or something...

Anyhow, this laptops my dads got is noisy and the fan stays on all the time. More powerful note books are alot quiter and you cant even hear them most of the time.

The battery life on that laptop lasts just about 1 1/2 hours...pretty sucky I know.
So 5 hours seemed quite alot to me when I saw it on the post.

Back
Top Bottom