How about some more....

Same here. I used to know a site with awesome smilies. Actually let me find it!

[EDIT] I foudn the site. It's http://www.mysmilies.com Check it out!

hmm3grin2orange.gif

I went to that site. How exactly do you use them? I clicked on them and nothing happend. Let me try this: :w00t: I'm not getting a picture for woot.

birthday.gif

So you just enter them like if you were to insert an image? Looks that way so far.

wtf.png

LOL, I'm having fun with this.

nerd.gif

TRDCorolla said:
I went to that site. How exactly do you use them? I clicked on them and nothing happend. Let me try this: :w00t: I'm not getting a picture for woot.

birthday.gif

So you just enter them like if you were to insert an image? Looks that way so far.

wtf.png

LOL, I'm having fun with this.

nerd.gif
Yes, just put your mouse pointer on a smilie, keep the l/h pressed, move it over to where you want it, & release, let me know how you get on, if you don't mind, what did you pay?

Maurice
thumbs.gif

Er, it hasn't got WTF surely, not good!!, have you explored all by keep clicking on the r/h of the column headers, any more probs, let me know.

Why don't we all find the best smilies we can, and put them up for a vote for the best 10. Then we can put them in the smiley tool bar and everyone can use the ten best. Even if we don't like some, there would be 10 so you'd have to like at least 1 or 2, at least .

HRHunteRHR said:
Why don't we all find the best smilies we can, and put them up for a vote for the best 10. Then we can put them in the smiley tool bar and everyone can use the ten best. Even if we don't like some, there would be 10 so you'd have to like at least 1 or 2, at least .
Good idea, go for it, Mr Hunter!!

Back
Top Bottom