F*** Celeron!!!!

1337DuD3 said:
That's because it's a Dell. Not because it's a Celeron. :)

I've got an old Dell with a PIII 600Mhz - wonderful machine, still going strong! Replaced the DVD-drive a year into its life because it went wrong, but all's been good ever since.

And anyway, the Celeron seems real old if you ask me, I'm more than happy with my Centrino - beautiful CPU.

Actually Dells are good PCs, I was just being sarcastic. I owned a P III @ 600MHz as well, ran well and was stable. Was an excellent CPU. :)

Dakkon544 said:
I think I have the same Dell as you if its a 2.66 celeron processor. Is it the dimension 3000? It blows. I cant run two internet windows at the same time with it.

So I'm guessing that the manufacturer can have an effect on how the processor actually runs? I guess thats why a lot of people don't like Emachines, but so far I didn't have any problems with it besides the processor for the Celeron. My AMD runs fine on the other one though.

Jayj2k1 said:
So I'm guessing that the manufacturer can have an effect on how the processor actually runs? I guess thats why a lot of people don't like Emachines, but so far I didn't have any problems with it besides the processor for the Celeron. My AMD runs fine on the other one though.

I've heard Emachines are great computers. Many people don't have problems with them.

Mr. F said:
I've heard Emachines are great computers. Many people don't have problems with them.

Emachines, are Ok. They really aren't the best and are known to be crappy computers. Why? Mainly because they use the lowest denominator parts in their computers.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
I have a 2.66ghz celeron, and it works just fine, i mean, nothing too stressfull. But its nice, and its a DELL! And it works just fine, for what its used for. So just stop griping and complaining. But even the one i have, can handle programs bigger/more system resourcefull then, photoshop.

LOL are you serious a DELL? .... Those are the probaly 2nd lamest company for gaming :eek:

Thats my fathers computer. My computer is a Dell though. It runs great. No problems at all.

I know they have those XPS, so called "gaming" system that they charge for $2,000 and up. They don't give you shit in those system and you are paying much more there than you would in a retail store or even building your own. What a rip off!

Jayj2k1 said:
I know they have those XPS, so called "gaming" system that they charge for $2,000 and up. They don't give you shit in those system and you are paying much more there than you would in a retail store or even building your own. What a rip off!

We all know this, but Arrizx does not. Nor does he want to know.

Quinton McLeod said:

We all know this, but Arrizx does not. Nor does he want to know.

Yes he does. And he probably does know, infact I do know that he knows he could get better parts for less money. But no, you have to go ranting again thinking that you know everything.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe it was given to him? Of course not, that's why you're an ass.

Back
Top Bottom