Real Question...DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE...

Nik00117 said:
Wow I had no idea you where old enough to remember WW2, heh thats news. Well frankly WW2 was different then the current war, we actually had good reason to go into it. In fact we should of gone in 1940 even maybe 1939. But in this iraq war we had no reason to do what we did. And we are iggorant for that. Now we have scared the crap out of the Irainians and they are building nukes. They see themsevles surrounded by a western army that supset at muslims. My great grandma says the same thing about the soliders. They were nice, even though her eldest possibly is an american.
Yep, I'm 75, my mind is 45, unfortunately my body is physically 85!!
I have a point about Iran, India, Pakistan & Russia have nuclear capabilities, what about them?
Atrocities; it was said that apart from WMD, Sadaam is known to have killed thousands, some, it's alleged, he had put to death by putting them live through a shredder, [sorry, if this offends some] so what about Mugabe's killings, & the wholesale slaughter in Dafor. :mad: [prob incorrect spelling]

I guess its cos we used to rule you, now you are must bigger and better that us. Thats usually the vibe

well two things:

1. almost all the other countries hate america.
2. people who play xbox seem to be angry all the time. not saying all of them, but i know many many poeple who play xbox and are angry alot. dont know many people who play gc or ps2 that are angry alot.

Wasn't there an old law, that if the US Election went wrong and they couldn't decide who'd won, that they had 6 months to reach an agreement or else the UK would take control again?

Not that that would ever happen, but I do believe it was maybe a real law at one point or another.

Most countries hate America because of it's youth and young adults. At least this is what i think. Our morals have become so bad it's crazy. You have one guy thinking he's all that and a bag of chips, plus tax, and then another guy thinking he's all macho and rich because Daddy busted his arse to make a living and ended up rich.

The youth, the music, and the way peopel portray themselves is a very good cause for them to dislike you. Then you have our liberals...don't even get me started on them.

Hahahah! This post is making me giggle!!! Its now going on about daddy busting his arse!!!

TRDCorolla said:
What gets me in history class is how those British Redcoats just stood there in their neat little lines like good soldiers while the Americans were strategically hiding in the bushes or whatever and pulled a "head shot" on all of them. Man....talk about slaughter.

That was the french and indian war sry.. little before the revoloutionary :cool: ;)

My mom is from England and I actualyl asked her that once and she said that we americans think were too good and stuff and how we are lazy and crap and stupid, fat, yeah you get the point

Back
Top Bottom