How about some more....

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
More smilies!

I bet this has already been asked, but the smilies are getting kind of boring, IMO. How come we don't have some funny, .gif smilies or something? Some that move.

I guess that would be rather kewl.

But I'm sure some people think, like me in a certain way that it'd sort of cramp the professionalism of the site, since were not allowed to use text speech, etc.
it'd sort of create a jokey atmosphere to the entire site.

Though in another way, it could be considered more friendly. It depends how you think really. I wouldn't mind either way.

I would though like a box while typing somewhere that tells you commands for the ones available at the moment. Whats the really surprised one?

Well I doubt smilies are going to hurt anyone.

I mean, when is the last time smilies stopped you from being able to sleep because they were a little fun? :confused:

hehe, I'm not a kill joy man :p I do enjoy fun now and again.

They wouldn't be a problem, but I'm just saying, some people may think it makes it less profesional...

then again though, we do have smilies...i guess making them move wouldn't be such a big thing in terms of that, so yeah, your right really...

can someone just post a list of the ones there are! only one i know is...

:D : D

cheers!

(Yes the space is deliberate.. so everyone knows how to get it, please post what they all are)

:eek: - : o - thought that was shocked, but i think its embarrased
:) - : )
:( - : (
:D - : D - already posted

and theres another one thats sort of a surprised, rather than embarrased which the : o is. Any ideas?

HRHunteRHR said:
More smilies!

I bet this has already been asked, but the smilies are getting kind of boring, IMO. How come we don't have some funny, .gif smilies or something? Some that move.
OK; there ya go:-
sunglasses2.gif

gentleman.gif

clap2.gif

laugh.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Tried to arrange them in lines, about a dozen in all, but was told to remove some, by a pop-up [spoil sports!!] in the end, had to double space them, these smilies were an easy d/load from "GetSmile"

Maurice

1337DuD3 said:
I agree. We need more smilies. :D
The ones I showed in my post earlier were easily d/loaded, if you'd like to install the program, enter "get smile" at Google, their home site entry is near the top of the list, fast d/load, a one off fee of £5, I believe it was, then you too can liven up the forums, as you say, they certainly need it! :)

Back
Top Bottom