3 seconds between video lag.. help plz

hehe :p Well Gaming Freak, I'd at least let the guy buy just enough for the case... there arent a unlimited amount of holes on them :p

Kewl, hehe

oh ive thought about that with my case lol and decided against it but i have a water cooling kit on the way :D

Kewl, have fun with it. my case wouldn't fit one in...even though its massive.

ya was somewhat worried about that but ive read reviews on it and they say its better to mount it outside the case so thats what im gona do

Ah right. I have about 5 hard drive spaces on the front of the case, but I don't think you can remove them, and it'd be blocking the 120mm fan anyway.

I've thought of going water cooling though, but I've never really known what differnece it'd make to my machine, though I've never been able to overclock.

CPU reading at the moment is 43 degrees C. If I overclock even slightly, that goes up to 50+, haha

what did u get a winchester for???? anyways ya same with my case i have an antec lanboy case (ugly i know) and the hard drive spaces are positioned very stupidly so that they block the airflow from the front fan, this wont matter because once i get my watercooling kit im going to mount the radiator on the back so that it blows air from outside into the case then have the front fan sucking the hot air out

Well, computer technology moves too fast. I got my Winchester, and about a few months after, the Venice came out :p... I don't mind much though. Its still a great processor, just slightly bit more power hungry

Back
Top Bottom