Video Ipod Froze Up

AmelKool

Beta member
I searched to find if anyone has had this problem and i couldn't seem to find anything so i'm hoping anyone here can help. I have a video ipod and until yesterday it work fine but i tried to play a video i had put on there and watched part of the other day and it would got to the video and show the play triangle but won't play and in 5 or 6 secs goes back to the menu. It plays all the songs just fine and when i connect the ipod to my computer i can play everything that's on it in itunes without any kind of problem.

Just everytime i try to play a video it go to the black screen and if i try to fast foward it won't but it shows the length which is the same length of the video i tried to play that it froze up on. Its like its stuck or something. Please, help i'm going insane i can't figure out what to do and i can't seem to find any help online so maybe someone here could. Thank you very much.

The only problem I had with my Video iPod was when it froze up when I first bought it. What it did was; I turned it on, and next thing you know, it WOULDN'T MOVE! So, I let the batteries die, and when I plugged it into my computer to charge, it charged up and worked. Haven't had a problem since. I don't really know your problem, but maybe leaving it on till it died might work? :confused:

Maybe, but if problems keep occuring, the only thing you can really do is get it replaced. The safest option really, as that shouldn't be happening.

I know its not a format issue for instance, because the Apple Ipod wouldn't accept anything that wasn't in the first place, so I know it must be able to play on it.

yeah call apple, before trying anything your self because if you try to do something it could void your warranty!

when it freezes, I think you're supposed to hold the middle button and the play button, and it should reset...as for the video problems...i'm not sure...send it back to apple

Back
Top Bottom