Real Question...DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE...

Well....

Most countries don't like us at ALL you see. Some of it is because we are exploiting it's peoples, and some of it is because of the past, and some could be personal. Then again, it's xbox live. It's usually a bunch of cheapos who just have an xbox or pretend to be English. You can't really know they are english. I can fake an english accent pretty darn good for being comepletely American, so I dunno. But I think alot of it is political, and economical. You wouldn't really think that since we are fighting the war for the same reasons (oil IMO). I just think there is alot of useless hate going around.

alvino said:
Because the US beat their butts like drums in the American Revolution. :p Sorry, but we really did have the major advantage. Becides, General George Washington was the ownage. Haha...

Yeah, I could really care less. I was born in Canada so whatever...

Actually I think it was a mircale we won. I mean, yea we knew the terrain, but most of our soldiers were pirates, jail birds, rejects, and rednecks.... lol Plus, the British were the best trained military in the world. I'm not saying you're wrong but I know we had alot more disadvantages that I'm aware of. I know these things because one of my family membors fought in the Revolutionary War. I have teh leet haxors!1one

Maybe its for the same reason that the rest of the world doesn't like americans???

edit - that doesnt include me, i like most americans :)

Now people, let's not turn this into a political debate, that's the last thing recon wanted... I think anyways.

HRHunteRHR said:
Well....

Most countries don't like us at ALL you see. Some of it is because we are exploiting it's peoples, and some of it is because of the past, and some could be personal. Then again, it's xbox live. It's usually a bunch of cheapos who just have an xbox or pretend to be English. You can't really know they are english. I can fake an english accent pretty darn good for being comepletely American, so I dunno. But I think alot of it is political, and economical. You wouldn't really think that since we are fighting the war for the same reasons (oil IMO). I just think there is alot of useless hate going around.

Alot of people think that Americans are arrogant, Others think your government is stupid and has the shoot first ask questions later attitude. And others hate you because other people hate you I guess.
But I think you are nice people.... Please don't hurt me -_-'
Allright I'll just shut-up now...

Chimaera said:
Alot of people think that Americans are arrogant, Others think your government is stupid and has the shoot first ask questions later attitude. And others hate you because other people hate you I guess.
But I think you are nice people.... Please don't hurt me -_-'
Allright I'll just shut-up now...

Lol all of it is true except for the "all nice people" part. :D

Um err gee um where do I began.
1. Bush
2. Iraq
3. All men are created equal expect you, you, and um you, o wait thats not all is it??

Um the american from my exp is narrow minded and ignornat of the world around him. Now with Iran bush won't make the same mistake twice he won't give iran 3 months notice such as in iraq. But the world is scared bush is going invade iran also. Frankly bush needs to go back to his ranch and stay there for the remaining time in office that way he can't miss anything more up. He has already swerced the world over enough. And yes the avg american is an idiot.

I know several brits ask them what they think of Americans or America in general and they'll say they suck. THe world wide view of america not govermental wise or business but on a personnal level most poeple would love to see it goen.

Back
Top Bottom