Show your appreciation here!

I think there is one really good and cool member and it is me, i would help anyone at my expense and love being on cf. All honour me.

Let's see...

webmonkey
David Lindon
malbuc87uk
Nik00117
MarxSoccer
ArrizX_MuziK
99nasha
xx cobra xx
Dishdog
ownage
jac006
lhuser
alvino
Kage
Lord Kalthorn
Slayer
~mr mixx~
setishock
Maurice
root
mark thorpe
07mackenzie
TRDCorolla
dyserq
BullDog(UK)
1337DuD3
Feircepc
mammikoura
Paradox
CJ
Natalya
Geek Gal
rusbo.uk
Teencompwiz2
Blonde
B.L.A.c.K
Hunter

You are all great guys. :)

And if you are there twice, it's either my copy and paste skills suck, or I'm just too lazy to recheck.

I would say David lindon for thinking of this site he must be Genius,~~mr.mixx~the crazy DJ fromthe west coast,Setishock for doing a great job, He's got real goood advice,Maurice now that guy's cool!,Marxsoccer,geek gal,ArrizX Muzik that helps alot of people he's like in every post,Jac006,Ihuser,Rewtguy,135791,root,Natalya,Geek Gal,Teencompwiz2,Blonde sorry your connection conked out,B.L.A.C.K.,Computer Genius,burtin06 he helps alot,probably the people who help me most Phranko,and Kilovideo. And others I didn't mention!

Basically anyone who's helped me in the past goes on my list like Kage, Tommy Boy, lurkswithin, and TRDCorolla to name a few. Props guys, you've helped me out a lot over the time spent on these forums.

Just about everyone that helped me double check my system. You picked up a few things and suggested better value parts.
I'm not going to name people because I'll forget someone. :)

I don't mean to be cheesey, but I think everyone here is appreciated by me, because they help make this place a great forum with no spam or spammers! :D

But I espscially recognize Paradox for recognizing me and being cool too!! :D

I've only met a few other Hunter's so it's really coolio!

Thanks to Jac006, Mr. F, and Distortion88 for mentioning me :)

Your all honestly great, and I couldn't really display a list as some people would feel left out...
and to be honest again, I don't really have a preference of who I like more than others. I don't tend to work like that with people :)
But the people that respect me, I respect them, and even though I'm not mentioning anyone, I'm sure alot of people know I do like them...I hope.

webmonkey said:
I think there is one really good and cool member and it is me, i would help anyone at my expense and love being on cf. All honour me.

I hate people who are up there own arse...I really wish sometimes that you had left :rolleyes:

I'm on my lunch break so got to write fast, Thank 99nasha for thinking of this great thread,I didn't mention these people because I don't know them sorry that was selfish of me,thank you 99nasha, Kage,and the Amish kid, you all have really great posts, and help alot of people, thank you again!P.S. sorry if I didn't mention you!

Back
Top Bottom