pokemon thread

It's official. You got me hooked on that song. Now I'm going to be playing it all night...the original version does sound good.

OMFG< did you hear Yugi-oh?!? I just downloaded that MP3 and that is so good!!!1

TRDCorolla said:
It's official. You got me hooked on that song. Now I'm going to be playing it all night...the original version does sound good.

OMFG< did you hear Yugi-oh?!? I just downloaded that MP3 and that is so good!!!1

You're hooked!??!? LOL!!! :D

You might like this one....

Crazy Middle Eastern dudes!

I think you'd be great for them Natalya!

jk! :p

Now that is FUNNY!!!! I didn't think the Pokemon ones were that funny, but this one made me laugh. Their accents are so heavy, that it just adds to the laughter.

I've only watched like 5 Pokemon cartoons my whole life and that was like 2 years ago or something when it first came out. That music sounded good.

The pokemon cartoons really aren't that bad, it's just that they never grow up, the shows are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO repetitive, they are way too emotional, they're random, and they really don't want to lose their fans becuase of maturity. You can tell by their products and their games. They RE RELEASED the same freaking game on multiple occasions! It just gets old, and when they try to change it, it's HORRIBLE.

Back
Top Bottom