Real Question...DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE...

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I am American... I have never bean to the UK... but when I play xbox live it always seems that the people in England do not like Americans a whole lot... Now i know this does not represent all of England and all, but why do the English not like the Americans?

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe because its xbox live and its just competition on games and stuff i guess........ or it could involve our past history.

im american and the only game i play on line is unreal 1...and ive never heard any uk people say anything mean directing towards americans...so im not sure

I have no clue. Maybe some people have that grudge all the way back from the Revolutionary War? Americans fighting against Britsh for freedom. Don't know. I don't have anything against English or anyone else for that matter. Just regular people to me.

Hmm, over the Internet people don't have a race or colour so i'm not really sure about what's happening with your situation. Generally, i've never really seen a problem with racial tension over the internet.

Lol, women. If you want to see nice women, you should check out some of them Russian girls. Whoa, blue eyes, blonde hair. Wow. There are some of them in my class. Foreign exchange students.

Because the US beat their butts like drums in the American Revolution. :p Sorry, but we really did have the major advantage. Becides, General George Washington was the ownage. Haha...

Yeah, I could really care less. I was born in Canada so whatever...

What gets me in history class is how those British Redcoats just stood there in their neat little lines like good soldiers while the Americans were strategically hiding in the bushes or whatever and pulled a "head shot" on all of them. Man....talk about slaughter.

Back
Top Bottom