Just burnt out my watercooling radiator fan...

un4given1

In Runtime
I have the ThermalTake BigWater SE water cooling system and I just burnt out my radiator fan after a week of having it, is this common? It has an adjustable dial that controls the fan speed and I seldomly turn it on all the way, just depends on how hot my system is running.
I don't wanna have to swap it out all the time so I ask is this common? Should I send the fan back to ThermalTake for a new one? Any suggestions?

SAME EXACT THING HAPPEND to me i had it for about a week or two then boom the pump and the fank kik it. i think u should just be better off getting a new watercooling kit.

yeah the motor went. *sigh*

Well maybe not a new kit, but at least a new radiator/fan probably.

I didn't even use the radiator, because its not powerful enough, instead i got one from danger den. And gave the parts of the thermaltake big water i didnt use to a friend....still a good system for the price i think.

i havent got mine yet but from what ive read its a great kit and to fix the fan i wouldnt bother getting another one free from thermaltake cause it will take ages to ship that one there then get a new one shipped to u so just get a new fan and put it on

Back
Top Bottom