Rundll32.exe , Corrupt files , Unvalid. HELP ME!

Yeah, thats your only choice. Just reinstall the windows. You do have the disk right?

u could also try checkdisk and scandisk.

And do u mean how to reinstall windows?
Just but the windows disc in, restart the computer, boot from the cd (u might need to go to bios and make the cd-drive the 1st boot device) and follow the instructions.

Kernel is the heart of Windows, the one who opens applications and such. Next, if the file is deleted, you need to copy again the file or reinstall. To reinstall, set the BIOS to boot from the CD drve first and then put your Windows 98 CD and then reinstall

whatever your operating system is your should have and OS (operating system e.g.windows ME) disk put the#is in your computer and restart your computer this should to a menu sayimn boot from hard disk or cd rom choose cd rom and the click or select run windows set up the will run scan disk if you cant get passt scan disk then you needx to use dos to use FDISKRE-PARRTITION YOUR HARD DRIVE ANDF FORMAT THIS if your problem consist i would take it to a comput6er specilist lk clearwood computers dumfries

Yeah tis easy, backup first though, might be easier for YOU to repair, but It will be better to reformat, seriosley.

HRHunteRHR said:
My account was banned form Steam (Counter-Strike hacks), so I downloaded some hacks and ever since then rundll32.exe is in my ctrl alt delete taskbar thing and it never bothers me. Try googling it.
Shame on you :mad: i hate hackers on CS Source you deserved to get ur acc banned :p

I have a Windows XP pro SP2 ......
i put the disk in ........
All it says is ......
Install Windows XP ......
Learn more about setup ......
Install optional windows components .....
Perform additional tasks ......
Check system compatbllity ......
Lame -.-"

Oh and install windows components dosen't work, if you click on it it dosen't do anything,i think its becuase of the rundll thing and kernell ....

to reinstall windows - 1. back up all files u want to keep 2. go into the bios by tapping delete right after u turn the comp on and set it to boot off of the cd drive 3. restart the comp saving the settings in the bios with the windows cd in the cd drive 4. boot off of the cd and follow the steps and make sure u format before installing

this is so much easier than any advice here (sorry guys)

I had the exact same problem.

This is a virus that affect that rundll.32 thing, don't know why it chooses that but it's a virus.

Run a virus scan, delete the file (if i remember rightly it's a trojan) and everything should be back to normal

hope that helps

Tony

Back
Top Bottom