Reformatting Hard Drive

Jayj2k1

Baseband Member
Sup ya. I'm really giving some thought on just reformatting the whole drive. I've been catching a lot of spyware and I'm having a problem with Windows XP where it is not able to write files to CD. I never had the error before until about 2 weeks ago.

I have been burning everything to CD such as my programs, pics, music, and such, with Nero. Just to let ya know, I do have a video card in my pc and I have additional memory that I added to the pc. Before I reformat my whole hard drive and restart the whole pc, do I need to remove these? Or when I reformat it is automatically going to recognize my video card and memory?
Holla

Memory is strictly hardware and no software is needed so don't have to worry about that. As for your video card, it will use Windows stock video drivers. What you will have to do once reformatted, is to log on to the internet and download new video driver for your video card.

TRDCorolla said:
Memory is strictly hardware and no software is needed so don't have to worry about that. As for your video card, it will use Windows stock video drivers. What you will have to do once reformatted, is to log on to the internet and download new video driver for your video card.

Now lets say I wanted to move everything single thing that is on this hard drive to a bigger hard drive, what would I need to do?

Back
Top Bottom