Chavs

1st, this is a civil site, watch your language.

2nd, I was referring to the North of ENGLAND, aka Newcastle, Sunderland and such.

Seeing as you called me an english t*** I take it you yourself are not english? And taking into account the other post about scottish people calling chavs neds I have come to the conclusion you are in fact Scottish?

If so, then, again using my initiative, I think that you misunderstood my meaning of 'northerners' to mean Scottish. But, alas, that is not so.

I apoligize if my post was too vague for your brain to handle, but you also must apoligize for your language.

removing the quote

Dscf0015.jpg

your typical chav (burberry sold serperatly, not suitable for people with money and or taste)

grantmc1 said:
rusbo PIKEYS are jipsys totally different dont any of u people go to school

And.....Chav is a silly made up word.........so.........your point?

chav= Council house and van been used for ages and is now acctually part of the english dictionary so a made up word it is not

Chav is a slang term which has been in wide use throughout the United Kingdom since 2004. It refers to a subcultural stereotype of a person with fashions such as flashy "bling" jewellery and counterfeit designer clothes, an uneducated, impoverished background, a tendency to congregate around places such as fast-food outlets or other shopping areas, and a culture of antisocial behaviour.

In the past such people have been called yobs. Response to the term has ranged from amusement to criticism that it is a new manifestation of classism.

taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

As Scotland goes, Glasgow neds are the benchmark. Dundee "neds" are a lower form of life than that even.

And believe it or not, St Andrews has neds too! It's just you never really see them near the University, but they are scum.

EDIT: I thought the word "chav" originated from a shortened form of Chatham, where the first chavs appeared? Maybe I'm wrong, but it's what I heard.

Back
Top Bottom