Want a New PC

that i agree with. My next computer will be custom built though cuz i really want to build one :D But my family doesnt have the highest budget. I told my dad a 4-500 dollar computer doesnt come with POWER. It usually will come with an intel celeron which complete ****. I think i got a pretty good deal considering budget wise.

as the reviews said. It gets hot. So that lets u know overclocking is bad. The risks of overclocking is it will fry up your computer. You will know if ur overclock is bad or not by the temperature of ur computer. If it gets too hot, that means its bad. I dont know the software program that checks ur pcs temperature but i know there is.

amds are far better cpus than intels thats y everyone suggests them, just got with what i suggested above and u will be happily gaming for years

EDIT: oh and about overclocking, the risk is very small nowadays since most motherboards just stop the overclock to prevent the cpu getting damaged, when u overclock u raise the voltage to keep it stable at the higher speeds and that makes it hotter so when u overclock its a good idea to upgrade the heatsink on the cpu

Back
Top Bottom