Antec 'PlusView II' Performance TX - BLACK
Foxconn NF4SK8AA-8KRS SLI A64-939 Motherboard - nForce4 SLI, HT2000
Dual AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Dual Core Processor
Corsair VS512MBKIT400 512MB (2x 256MB)
Samsung NCQ200GB SATA300 HDD - 7200RPM with 8MB Buffer, NoiseGuard,
Sony BLACK 1.44MB FDD
Samsung Black Internal DOUBLE Layer 16x DVD¡ÓRW Drive, 5x +R DL & 4x -R DL
Microsoft BLACK Optical Value Pack v2.0
1200W Speaker System (SJ-8520), 5.1 channel LOUD!
2 x XpertVision GF 6600GT 128MB 128bit DDR3, DVI, TV-Out, HDTV support, PCI Express X16
Samsung 740B 17" LCD Monitor
Antec 'illuminate' Internal Light Tube - Blue, 16cm, Molex Pwr, External Remote
Computer Kit Build + Warranty

I know the video card is so noob -.-"
Anything wrong guys (Hopefully not or i will start again LOL) just tell me :D

your video cards suck even if there are two of them, not appropriate to the rest of your config, monitor is too small as well get a nineteen inch they're really cheap.

"HELPME", you need to wind this up, 102 posts in 17 hours, & I can see that you will carry on, not getting any nearer to deciding, I'll keep popping back to check, & will close this thread when it reaches 110......Hear that guys, is there any more worth discussing???, or is this guy being too picky, ye gods, all those posts, & he's STILL dithering.
rant.gif

did u sat that 2x6600gt is crappy?
if anything sucks on that setup i think its the ram. 512mb? with a x2?

yeah y did u lower your computer sooo much. But seriously, i think this thread has had its time. And if you cant make a decision, o well. We have helped u more than enough.

Maurice said:
"HELPME", you need to wind this up, 102 posts in 17 hours, & I can see that you will carry on, not getting any nearer to deciding, I'll keep popping back to check, & will close this thread when it reaches 110......Hear that guys, is there any more worth discussing???, or is this guy being too picky, ye gods, all those posts, & he's STILL dithering.
rant.gif

Yes this kid is the biggest waste of time that i've seen on these forums so far. He cannot even so much as grasp the english language nevermind even begin to comprehend the help that we give him in respect to getting a new computer.

Distortion88 said:
Yes this kid is the biggest waste of time that i've seen on these forums so far. He cannot even so much as grasp the english language nevermind even begin to comprehend the help that we give him in respect to getting a new computer.

Dam right, 106 odd posts to decide on a few parts for a computer. For god sakes. Sorry for taking up another post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom