I got a 360

i don't like the remote controler for the revolution either but when they announced it all my friends at school were like OMG OMG ITS SO FRIGGEN AWESOME!!! ...i was like...can you imagin tryin to play w/ that??....

It looks like a vibrator imo, Especially when you look at it when its got that cord running over to the optional joystick

Who the fuck makes a joystick optional?

here where I live gamestop put a XBOX 360 for a look, it broke 3 of the demos so they took it down got another one, it did the same, so for me its gonna be the PS3

recon 16 said:
...well my brother got one... i cant get mine untill february 16... but i can still play with my brothers...

you can see my gamer card at the bottom of this page...

www.computertutorialworld.com

You need two 360's? Cant you guys just like share it or get two controllers and play co-op? instead of having two systems?????

BlACK

I would have gotten two, but well.. the people way behind me looked angry they werent getting one... and the one at the back that would have been cut off if i got two scared me....

The XBOX 360 Ain't realeased in Australia yet :(
But don't you guys see that the PS3 rocks the 360? ...... The graphics are just amazing on the PS3

Dude, The PS3 has not even been released yet. You have no idea what the graphics look like on the ps3 yet, other than what you see on your own computer.

And Im not saying one is over the other, Im just saying its all skeptical. It really pisses me off these Playstation fanboys are like "PS3 owns 360, just because its a playstation" I mean come on, Dont judge what you havent experienced. Its all skeptisism.

Especially since the demos seen at that show were either videos pre-rendered, or as displayed for example on Unreal 3 to show off the engine running in real time, was just being shown on a PC with a early build of the Geforce 7800...

From reports I've read, it seems the Xbox 360 could take over graphically in all areas once all the consoles get going and the developers learn the code, etc, and utilise all the CPU's, etc, simply because Sony rushed the production at the end knowing they were running out of time to produce a graphics chip so basically got Nvidia to build a PC based Geforce 7800 type card based on PC parts.

Microsoft on the other hand got ATI to build a custom chip with alot of added extras, including utilising Pixel pipelines with Vertex pipelines together, and having 10mb of onboard RAM for free antialising.
So it is less PC like this time round, and because of this, there is alot more freedom with what the developers could be able to do.

SO we'll see, I guess huh? :p
We haven't seen nothing yet...
I know one thing though, these consoles should be able to produce better quality visuals than PC games of today since developers work on just the one console instead of getting it to work for thousands of different PC's.
It allows them to put more work into aspects like graphics alot more easily since they'll know the abilities of the chips.

Back
Top Bottom