vb6 help needed please!!!

killzoneman0

In Runtime
ok. you know when things pop-up that say "username and password needed"? and you gotta type in a username and pass. how would you be able to make vb6 search the dictionary and put in all possible combinations for the password if you have the username?

for example, the username is jimmy.

it types in letter "a", then the enter button is triggered. if its not the right password, it does "ab" and hits enter, ect.

anyone got ideas?

killzoneman0 said:
ok. you know when things pop-up that say "username and password needed"? and you gotta type in a username and pass. how would you be able to make vb6 search the dictionary and put in all possible combinations for the password if you have the username?

it types in letter "a", then the enter button is triggered. if its not the right password, it does "ab" and hits enter, ect.

anyone got ideas?

Yeah, I get the idea that you want to learn to program a brute force ware real quick and easy. :confused: Okay, get yourself into trouble without my help. Alias, good luck :(

ummm, but if i need a password for aol. why does everyone think that people are doing bad things? Thats why the world is so screwed up. Nobody trusts anyone anymore. Yeah, there are cruel liars out there, but you have to be a retard to fall into their traps. An example of this is on ebay. Sure, people lie when they tell you that they are selling their souls. But at the same time, you may see a laptop that has a retail value of $2,000 being sold for $500. This woulldnt be a scam since they have real pictures. they also have a detailed description of it. It's people like you who screw the world. Your afraid! Your afraid of what people might do with knowledge. Well guess what, they are always going to find it. Lol. I bet you that you would piss your pants if you had heard that Iran has a great possibility of obtaining weapons of mass destruction. Since Iran hates Israel, the second that they get a nuclear warhead, they will launch it at Israel. Israel will retaliate and use nuclear force. GUESS WHAT! NUCLEAR WAR!!. all together the world has enough nuclear warheads to destroy itself 150 times over. So instead of worrying about some small insignificant little program that i wont even use to harm anyone or their computer, stop being an ass and start worrying about bigger problems in life.

No, not afraid, just don't want to contribute to preexisting mayhem. Don't worry about nukes much, don't get scared by blustering young 'uns either. :p
Yeah, I don't feel much inclined to help without at least a reason being given first. Why? Because there are bad things out there and I don't want to be associated with them. That is my decision, my right and my ASS! By the way, I'm willing to bet that I gave up pissing my pants a lot longer ago than you, and I ain't goin' back to it now. After this little tyrade, rather than re-posting a reason that might have gotten a civil response from me, look for help somewhere else on this board or another. Hope you find it, even if it results in a hefty psychiatric fee to put out those flames. :D

:rolleyes: Me thinks thee doth protest too much thou innocence, sirrah. :cool:

I doubt VB6 has the capabilities to use the algorithms such dodgy software uses.

There's an infinite number of combinations for a password, and I mean infinite. It's just these programs search within reasonable limits.

In short, I'd say it was almost impossible.

killzoneman0 said:
ummm, but if i need a password for aol. why does everyone think that people are doing bad things? Thats why the world is so screwed up. Nobody trusts anyone anymore. Yeah, there are cruel liars out there, but you have to be a retard to fall into their traps. An example of this is on ebay. Sure, people lie when they tell you that they are selling their souls. But at the same time, you may see a laptop that has a retail value of $2,000 being sold for $500. This woulldnt be a scam since they have real pictures. they also have a detailed description of it. It's people like you who screw the world. Your afraid! Your afraid of what people might do with knowledge. Well guess what, they are always going to find it. Lol. I bet you that you would piss your pants if you had heard that Iran has a great possibility of obtaining weapons of mass destruction. Since Iran hates Israel, the second that they get a nuclear warhead, they will launch it at Israel. Israel will retaliate and use nuclear force. GUESS WHAT! NUCLEAR WAR!!. all together the world has enough nuclear warheads to destroy itself 150 times over. So instead of worrying about some small insignificant little program that i wont even use to harm anyone or their computer, stop being an ass and start worrying about bigger problems in life.

bla bla bla... BLA!

What good could come of us giving you the answer? What "good' things could you do with being able to figure out someone else's password?

killzoneman0 said:

anyone got ideas?

Sendkeys...

sendkeys password, if fail then sendkeys nextpassword
I would use a for loop or a while at least

Back
Top Bottom