Building my computer beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would stick with evga or nvidia and hunter is right about ati they can own any game out there at the moment just like nvidia but in terms of power nvidia is currently in the leed with its 7800gtx 512mb, as for how many hard disks u need just one segate sata2 drive will be fine

If your going to spend $600 on a 7800GT that's OCed...just get a 7800 GTX, and OC it a bit yourself. Or don't, but $600 for a 7800GT is too much. Don't they retail for like $300 ?

HELPME! said:
Yeah, thankyou for your help but just don't be sacarstic :p
How many hard disk's do you need?
Is Albatron a good brand for the 7800 GT?

*Albatron 7800GTSH "Super High" Geforce 7800GT Overclocked (450mhz), PCI Express, 256mb GDDR3, Dual DVI, SLI* = $600 ...... Is the price just lame .... or should i get a GTX?

Um... that wasn't sarcasm.

Anyways, I wouldn't buy that 7800. Just get a BFG 7800GTX 512MB if you want the best card. But do you even have the money for this stuff?

Guys check this site for yourself's this is where am building my computer.

www.scorptec.com.au
Click on >Customize system
Then check out the components, I know scorptec is expensive but it's my only choice.

You only need one hard disk. You can have 2 if you choose. But seriously, you dont seem like you know ANYTHING about computers. I think you should wait a few years but if you are up to it. GO FOR IT!!

ya seriously this all sounds great but i really dont beleive a 12 year old kids parents are about to spend $4000 on him (no offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom