Building my computer beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou too, Is the ATI ASUS X800 OK & how many hard disk's do you need?

Benq DW1640 Black INT.DVDDUAL, DVD+(16x8x16x), DVD-(16x6x16x), DOUBLE LAYER, OEM with Software - Is that a DVD burner? it's $70

oh here we go an ati vs. nvidia thread lol sry but the graphics card i post is currently is THE most powerfull on the market, it beats any ati card out right now so even if u r an ati fan that still wins :D

LOL! i have just changed my desicion to nVidia 7800 GT ;)

HOW MANY HARD DISK"S DO U NEED??

lol a good choice trust me on this ive used both nvidia and ati cards and i have to say nvidia is better in my opinion oh and as for the brand of that 7800gt i suggest evga or bfg

HELPME! said:
Can we get to the point, Can you guys list out ALL the components i need, also give me a FREE website that provides video clips showing how to install all of the components ...... FREE!!

Alienware

Well I was 12 when I started computers, but I doubt your attention span and lack of typing skills will get you very far in computer-land. No offense, but maybe you should tell your parents that you will leave them alone about computers for another three to four years if you can get one of those alienware computers. They have good parts, they are a bit expensive, they play the latest games, and they are pre packed and ready to be shipped to your door. I wouldn't buy one because I like to build my computers, but you're only 12, I doubt you would succeed. If you can prove that you are capable of typing correctly and not saying "doods gimme some free linkz to teh computer landz0r hacks for building them doodz!11one". Just look it up on google if you don't want to buy an Alienware.

"Doodz teh ATi owns all becuz my friend has one in his emachine and he can play teh good games0rs!11one!!!"

I'm not trying to be an ass but that is a good example of why I think you should buy an Alienware and wait a few years before trying to build one.

Once again, I'm NOT trying to be mean! I'm trying to help you!

ATi does have good cards but as of late, nVidia has the best, and (IMO) nVidia is better because of their drivers and cards. They also make really good linux drivers for you open source masters!

Yeah, thankyou for your help but just don't be sacarstic :p
How many hard disk's do you need?
Is Albatron a good brand for the 7800 GT?

*Albatron 7800GTSH "Super High" Geforce 7800GT Overclocked (450mhz), PCI Express, 256mb GDDR3, Dual DVI, SLI* = $600 ...... Is the price just lame .... or should i get a GTX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom