XRay Vision? hmm, yes, perverted ideas will now be possible.

1337DuD3 said:
Hmmm....sounds like a bad idea. Could get out of hand.

Na, it is a bad idea. Theres some nasty people out there who would use this for unthinkable things.

jac006 said:
Wow, James Bond is seriousily going to actually happen? You'd have to watch the movies to understand... these lenses could get out of hand...

hey I'm a James Bond fanatic and I've never seen him be a perv and spy on women with see-through lenses.

Vin Diesel did in xXx, but not Bond.

Lol, I wonder if we ever will get xray vision? I bet if we had people working on only that with a few thousand dollars and like 10 years of research we could lol

BTW: Its Quagsire (wtf do I know this >_<)

setishock said:
Read carefully the description of the lens. All this lens does is block visable light. Unless your camera is real and I mean REAL sensitive to infrared light then you will see nothing. It is a means to see heat targets. It's not x-ray vision or a starlight scope.
It really is just a way to make your wallet lighter. Don't be took in by this garbage...

If you check out the experiments link on the site it shows it being used to see through ink spilled on a book in order to read the covered words underneath. I doubt the book would giving off much heat(if at all).

oh yeah of course :\
i have no idea what you are talkin about, but this would be sooo f'n sweet
i'd buy one in a heartbeat, but i need to get a camera first, probably a nightshot ;)

I doubt the image would appear like 'real life'.

It would probably be distorted somewhat

I don't know it seems to work in real life time, as Setishock said, it just blocks out light that is visible to human eyes, which leaves light that we can't see for the camcorder to process and then view. I'm sure if you just took the lens and then looked through it with your naked eye, you'd just see black. But I guess it would truly take one of us to actually buy one and test it out. Which I'll galdly do when I get the money... :p

Chris

...OR y'all could just get girlfriends and then x-ray lenses wouldnt be necessary. :mad: sheesh some people...

besides it most likely would be distorted, especially in colors.

I dunno, just being able to see if people have weapons is reason enough to get it.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom