water cooling

You could get a thermaltake bigwater. That cools just the cpu though. Really though $100 isnt going to get you a good watercooling system. Just stick with highend air cooling for that price.

EDIT: Here's a link
http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-wat-50.html
Just go look around for it I have seen it for as cheap as $80

big water doesnt just cool the cpu if u split the tubes and be a stronger pump.....not to mention vga blocks or chipset blocks.

u can split it for a vga block and the pump can handle it just fine, any more than that then u might want a better pump. but ya deffinately go for the thermaltake bigwater se and just get a vga block seperately, ya it will cost a bit more than $100 but if u want a silent comp then that will be a good solution to it

well i dont know but the thermaltake i had before and it died out on me but that could of jsut been mine but if i were u just save up for a little more and u can get a good one for 200 bucks or u can get the thermaltake and the vga block i beleive is $36.00 so its around 150 shipped i guess which isnt bad.

it died on u? did the pump stop working? uve got me worried now because mines on they way lol, i ordered it because i heard it was really good for the price and it does a really good job at cooling ur pc

Back
Top Bottom