Political Correctness

Paradox said:
ok say what? 52nd state? Whos the 51st?
He's ignorant like me & a lot of Brits, on a TV quiz, a contestant was asked how many states, he replied 51, thinking that the 51th is Hawaii.

setishock said:
Gee now you tell me...
You didn't seem to mind last night ;)

Maurice said:
I didn't make any assumptions as to your gender, Tammy could be either, plus "oops sorry" :( regarding your location.
fie.gif
d/w - I've been called far worse than scottish :p Does anyone remeber the company that had to stop giving away gollywogs? I think they came with jam or something....

Can I ask a question to all you brits over there, Do they make you Sing some sort of national pledge thing to your flag?

Nope. No one even knows our national anthem.

We have even gone as far as banning our own flag! Incase it offends anyone!

We turn on the TV and see MTV with the stars and the stripes, cnn etc. We are an extension of the US. The US's national anthem tune is more widely known here than our own

Maurice said:
He's ignorant like me & a lot of Brits, on a TV quiz, a contestant was asked how many states, he replied 51, thinking that the 51th is Hawaii.

Whoops, only just spotted that :D

Well, if you choose to count Iraq as the 51st, I'm right in calling the UK the 52nd...

I'm getting pretty sick of my country now, maybe I'll move to France...

(yeh right)

Political Correctness has indeed gone totally insane. But the thing is, most of the stuff that have been banned doesn't even offend anyone...

We're not even allowed to call christmas lights christmas lights anymore, we have to call them 'holiday lights' incase it offends the muslims.

Lil_Tammy said:
You didn't seem to mind last night ;)

d/w - I've been called far worse than scottish :p Does anyone remeber the company that had to stop giving away gollywogs? I think they came with jam or something....
I was in the food trade from the mid-forties right up to the seventies, yes, I'm that old, look at my profile, the gollies were on Robertson's jam & marmalade jars, you peeled them off, sent about twenty away, & got a smart little enamel badge, they then brought in various different badges to choose from, gollies playing cricket & football, playing various musical instruments, the detail was very good, bearing in mind they were only about an inch high.
On a recent "Cash in the attic" a woman put up a gollywog ashtray & soft toy, neither sold, & I understand that doll manufacturers have to make a percentage of black dolls.

Natalya said:
well recently we had riots here, australians VS wogs, whatever you want to call it

basically aussies are sick of wogs and wogs think they own this country.

the councils were not allowed to fly the australian flag cause it may offend the wogs and then there were huge riots again this time againts the governemnt, apparently the goverment was to weak so they started flying the australian flag again!

I didnt know that:

basically aussies are sick of wogs and wogs think they own this country.

the councils were not allowed to fly the australian flag cause it may offend the wogs and then there were huge riots again this time againts the governemnt, apparently the goverment was to weak so they started flying the australian flag again!
Was it really about that? :s I didnt hear or know about all that :eek:

But was'nt that happening at that beach(forgot the name too tried.. palm beach lol i dunno :eek: ) in sydney? That was terrible!!! Soo sad :( ..:mad:

But hang on wasnt that Whites aganist dark skinned? Like muslims(i think it was) acting out and bashing alot of the inocent white people around the beach area? And houses and cars and heaps of people and even poilce got injured?
And that had been started up for a while before that big riot broke out..and if i rember right it carried on for 2 days..?

I remember I was about 5 when they stopped giving them out and was angry becuase I'd collected so many damn tokens :p If you ever watch the adverts on ITV on saturday morning for every group of 4 or more fictional characters/cartoons there must be at least 1 non white character.

Paradox said:
Man all these niggas be talking like you white boy and cussin at me fo callin dey momma a nigga, man it pizz me off all da time man, I call any dem niggas niggas when i wont to, Dey callin me white boy all da time, I dont car, I dont see why any dem car, they black aint dey

Then we got these gay people that get mad if you call them fags, say they cant help it, I got news for em. If a guy decides hes going to like other guys, I am going to call him a fag. I dont wanna have to use this whole politally correct bullshit, im not going to call them homosexuals, That. is. too. long. to. say. They are fags.

As much as thats all offensive, i laughed, maybe its because im tried *shurg* ... but why thank you i needed a laugh or two.

On one of those matters(well you get what i mean i hope)...
Does that mean i can call religious freaks, bible bashers and you could say and call them all the STEREOTYPES ....just that? :p
..Because Christians is far to long for me too :)
Or Xtians is good too... :D

I keed i keeed......well i think i do how do i know.. im to freaking tried

edit: did i double post or not?
I didnt did i? no wait i did.......come on did i? *confused and tried *

ok well im going to bed if i come back tomorrow and find that im ban0rxz then ill know :p
ok good day////good night///
*bows* * and falls asleep at computer*

Back
Top Bottom