My sis's room is a nightmare

I have a glass in my room all the time, but I wash it like every other day. I use it for water. Anything other than water, it gets washed out immediately. Speaking of messy rooms, I better start tidying up my room...

omg id freak out if i had a room like that. my room is like the complete opposite of your sisters room lol

Wow...that's like completely opposite from the normal situation. It's usually the guy who's messy like heck while the girl is clean like heck.

lol that is pretty bad...but...i think my brother at his worst would win :p OMG his room was horrible!! you coudln't even open the door. he would get in trouble every day for it. my mom (being the ultimate cleaner she is) decided to clean his room one day and it took (not joking) 3 days!! thats 3 days of constant work only stopping to eat and sleep!! if it gets bad agian ill post pics but i think he might be over his little messyness attitude. but still....you said your sis is 23 right!? ...wow... i've always been sorta a neat freak...although i do slip everynow and then

I couldn't live in a room like that! I am a neat freak and clean my room constantley. I can't stand junk just laying around. My bro's room kinda looks like that, except it is at a smaller degree.

Back
Top Bottom