Poll: who has the accent?

We all have accents, But Im American so I voted English lol

I have alot of friends that I call every once in a while, or chat on yahoo voice, And I think they just sound cool.

but in america, Theres so many different accents, Im southern and I have that kind of drawl to my speach, Then the Yanks just have that weird sound to them, and texans have a speach all to their own, same with hawaiians and alaskans

Cathy said:
Gee... I wonder why Mark was so tired... I bet his "very good friend" *pokes Mark* keeps him awake all night :p

It's the English with the accent... yep, no question about it!

yes, yes you do *poke* :p and its gotta be the americans!!

Lies all lies, Its them bloody brits all talking like chery ho, with their crumpets and tea, and the lot of it all.

Paradox said:
What? So You want me to be politically correct?

I was joking! :)

Oh dear, not the whole politically correct things again... like we said in the other thread, political correctness has gone too far.

I'm from up north so I have a deep, sexy accent (actually, most of the UK thinks the Geordie accent is horrible, second only to the Scouser's).

If you want some sort of idea of how we speak, listen to Sean Bean's voice (he played Boromir in The Lord of The Rings)

the scoucer accent is the worse, followed very closley by the Geordie accent... thanks guys :p you let her win now :(, okay then Cathy, you win :p it is us that have the accent...

yeh the geordie accent is bad, thankfully I don't live right in the middle of 'Geordie land' (aka Newcastle), I live in a small town called North Shields, so I don't have the full accent, I pronounce words properly (I don't say 'I'm gan yem', I say 'I'm going home' etc), but I admit my voice does have a geordie edge to it.

But those scousers, what the hell?

hiya, I'm from liverpoooooooool!

Back
Top Bottom