Internet Explorer VS Firefox....

why is this a thread?
if i was a mod i would delete this thread with it's repetion of the same quote...
"i used to use IE, but once i was introduced to firefox i immeditly switched"
Well 1st off every one started with ie because of the fact that ie is everywhere and will be every where untill computerly incompentet people find out how good firefox is by microsoft telling them by putting into a os (wich will never happen). and yes i hate spam.

Wow... you have only 23 posts, right now that is, and you question why this is a thread? why is it a thread? because it can be. Questions are good. Not all people are as smart as some of the others. Some people are more tech savvy than others. Be patient, answer questions, be mature. That's what we do... thanks for the understanding. And don't say, "If I was a mod..." because the mods really don't like other people putting themselves up like that... trust me on that...

Ok I know that this donest apply to this much but does any one use the opera browser? Im just wondering and I prefer to use firefox and loathe IE,

i use opera and i think it is great. it is very customizable, has a nice, neat and simple interface which is also user friendly, it uses tabs like firefox, u can integrate an email account with it, like if for example you have a POP3 email account, i have tried firefox, and it just was not for me.

Opera Rules!

Back
Top Bottom