These graphics are AWESOME!

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Man, You guys have to check this out! I was looking at games for the 360 earlier, and I saw Test Drive Unlimited, figured "eh, just another racing game" I mean I have project gotham and the graphics are spectacular! But when I saw this My jaw just dropped! These cars really look real!

Ok, Heres the deal. One of these cars isn't real and the other is. I want to see who gets it right.

(and be fair, don't go to xbox.com or google to find that car)

Im even still flabbergasted looking at this image. I could almost swear its a real car

Car one is the graphically rendered one. The scenery isn't completely perfect, so it gives it away. The car's details, however, are stunning. I wonder how many pixels that car has...

I think it would have A LOT considering Project Gotham Racing 3's cars all had about 80,000 pixels.

The silver Mercedes is the real one, but the first one looks just as real as the silver one. The graphics are greatly improved. They both are real if you didn't mention that it was taken off of a screenshot from a game console.

Yeah, You guys are right, And the blackened out part was my work, It was bleeped out on one, so i bleeped it out on the other so it wouldn't give it away as well.

But yeah, If you didn't take into consideration the surroundings then that car is great

But hey, they got this far, only a matter of time until the surroundings are as good

I just cant wait till we have real looking human characters lol, thatll be freaky

Back
Top Bottom