Windows Vista demonstration

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
I love windows especially xp pro no offense but I hate XP Home

I've got Home, but I'd rather have Pro. But I still think Windows 2000 pwns all.

I saw it and it looks good. But, the fact that all these hardwaregadgets will mean: upgrade 4 PCs to make 8 PCs total...4 with Vista...3 with XP and the last with Windows 2000

Wow, I'm very impressed. They sure made it look more "alive" so to speak. The Flip 3d is a nice graphical feature and the live preview is nice too. We kind of have that now, but doesn't work on videos. The new explorer has some new nice features too. The Sidebar looks like it will get implemented, which I don't care about. I wonder if I can disable it?

It looks like each window that opens up has an animation to make it smooth when opened. Overall, very graphical, very bright, and looks a lot easier to use. Search feature has been enhanced as well. However, looks like a lot of system resources will be used to power this thing. Shouldn't be a problem though. That Asus laptop looks neat with that LCD display on the outside. Nice feature to future laptops.

Back
Top Bottom