My sis's room is a nightmare

lhuser

Golden Master
OK, I dunno how I can get this lazy a$$ bast... sister to clean her room! I mean C'mon! She is 23 and her room is more messier than when I was 4 years old!

If you want pics, I'll post pics!

Oh and...here's a quote:

My Sis said:
I like my room to be like that (in a snapping voice to my mom)

How disrespectful :mad:

not very nice. My sister is..uhh...12 and she's been talking back and giving attitude to my parents lately. The media has brainwashed her.

She could use my approach... It's called the Recycle Bin. If mess is on floor, throw in CLEAN empty garbage can. You can buy em at walmart for cheap... Once you need item, dump bin on floor and find... Sure makes life easier.

edit: pics please...

Lol, thats exactley how my brothers rom is. Messy, looks like a drive by shooting inside. Or someone poped a nade in it.

Wait................. Poped????? Wait.... Like moped? Like someone threw a moped running on wide open into the poor guy's room??? The commotion must have been unbearable.

Girls...LOL

But my room is probably messier than hers..lol...only three trails...one to the bed, closet, and the door...:D

BlACK

pict00222jy.jpg

pict00247hu.jpg

My room

pict00251ud.jpg

:eek: I feel sorry for her computer.... Does it even still work??? DO ME A FAVOR AND PUT IT OUT OF ITS MISERY, I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

I want to do it too!

My comp, when first bought, was running at 65C idle...because I had no fans.

She has the same hing exept for a different tower and her's is at 69-73C idle...A pure torture :(

Full of dust and crap not needed

Oh and...if she buys a G5, I will take the older PC and put it where my three other sits: Next to me!

Back
Top Bottom