DVI cable.

meanpeoplesuck

Baseband Member
I have a graphics card with a DVI input, and a LCD moniter,with a DVI input. I was going to buy a cable, but I was wondering if it is worth the money, and if there is a noticable if any difference in quality.

Yes there is. I used both RGB analog and DVI cable for my previous LCD monitor. Big difference. The text is enhanced and not as blurry and overall image is sharper and crisp. It basically enhances everything on the screen.

Ok I'll get that. Although I have another question,

I usually use my computer as a stereo, and I would like a way to control it with a remote. I looked on Newegg, but couldn't find anything mainly because I don't know what to look for. Could someone pointme in the right direction.

Me too. I use my PC as my primary sound system. How much are you looking to spend on a set of speakers? Do you want wireless remote or wired one? The one I have is a kick ass system but cost a little over $200. It comes with a wireless remote control for volume, surround settings, other sound settings, input/output.

Logitech Z-5500 505 Watts 5.1 Speaker - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121120

There are cheaper version of that but comes with a wired remote. But the purpose is to have a wireless one which is much better.

That's pretty neat. It controls the volume not through your speakers directly, but within Windows sound controls. Yeah, looks like that will work good. It uses infra red signals to the access point that is plugged into the USB port of your PC. Knd of like a regular TV uses, but they have built in infra red. The ones I have is directly hooked up to the speakers themselves so I don't mess with Windows sound properties.

Back
Top Bottom