Nate's Laptop Dead :'(

(this is actually been going for two months but three weeks after my laptop broke i typed this up)

Ok so like three weeks ago I get on the bus to go home, I get on the bus and I sit down to start browsing the web to look up some info on a game, every thing was fine until my computer locked up so I held down the power button until it turned off, then I waited a few seconds and I turned it back on only this time the computer would turn on but not the screen so I restarted the computer this time the screen came on I thought it was fine until it did it again so I just kept it off until I got home. When I got home I turned it back on and the screen still turned on so I thought that it was fine until after like 30 minutes, it locked up again, so I just turned it off and went to work, when I came back from work the screen still wouldn't turn on, so I decided to take it to the dreaded people off the room 907, I took it to them and Chris said that it was because of the hard Drive, so I said fine and I left it their for them to work on, so every day after that I went into their to see if it was done yet but nooooo, today 12/14..2005, I go in their during first block to check and see if it is done and Mrs. Holmes says that she knows that my new hard drive came in but she said she didn't know where my laptop was!!!!!!!., she said check back at the end of the day, so at the beginning of fourth block I go in and they found my laptop J, but now they are telling me that I need a new system board and to check back tomorrow…. I checked back after like i dont know a week they siad that they got the new System board in so im like yay but now they say that i need a new hardrive, so im like wtf!!!!!! then i check back the next day and they say that the type of hardrive i need is on back order and not in stock WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 so ive been waiting for a total of two months for my laptop to get fixed... while in the mean time i have a peace o crap loner laptop.........

i wasted a lot of time reading that long post, only to discover there was no question for us. did you have a question for us? or were you just sharing a personal blog? (would be better in the social lounge maybe?)

Laptops=crap
But i guess if your a student, u need em
Currently, my familie's laptop is getting a new mobo. It still hasnt come back from california yet

The Power said:
Laptops=crap
But i guess if your a student, u need em
Currently, my familie's laptop is getting a new mobo. It still hasnt come back from california yet
o
and btw soad rocks

Back
Top Bottom