what is IRQ, talking about a graphics card

golfer07

In Runtime
when i go to look at my gaphics card on my computer it has my processor and my OS and the memory on the video card and so on but what is IRQ ??? becuase i haev xfx 7800 gt 256mb and it says IRQ 18

where are u looking? have u installed the most recent drivers? and also in your sig u say that u cant go any higher than 2.3 well make sure u r setting the memory divider and raising the voltage slightly

i no i am every runs great when i go to liek 2.4 its just in the game everything freezes up but im goign to control panal display advanced and so on and ya i have the most recent driver i just wanted to know wut IRQ ment. but what do you mean by memory deviders or w.e ?!?!?

well i googled what IRQ means and from i can tell its nothing, dont worry about it if u want info on ur comp just use everest and that will tell u everything, now about the memory divider if u dont know what that is then u dont know enough to be overclocking i suggest reading some overclocking guides and u will get a much higher overclock with that cpu (2.6-2.8GHz)

haha well i think u should read some guides first because it will be better than me typing it all out so just google overclocking guides and if u have any questions just PM me

Back
Top Bottom