wat to do

badninja3

Daemon Poster
i was thinking of buying a 3200+ or 3500+ (both skt939), but with the announcement(and release) of a new amd socket, wont skt939's get cheaper? so should i downgrade and get a 3000+ for now, and upgrade to a x2 when it gets cheaper/when i get more money?

btw, im not a big gamer, so i dont need everything to be topoftheline. thanks

well, if u wait till spring the new amd socket will be out, it will be better than the current socekt, and the prices should be similar to the current prices, and the sockete939 cpus will go down in price. So if u can afford a good amd cpu now, u might want to hold off and wait so u can get the newest thing.....but if u dont care the 3200 or 3500 are kickass

ok, should i invest more money in a good motherboard or a really good processor?

i kno that spending money for a good motherboard & getting a lesser cpu would pretty much have me covered for the future.

i would get a 3200+ and a DFI ultra D motherboard and just overclock to 2.7GHz, u save money and the DFI board will last for ages and that comp will be really fast

awe man. that dfi board is expensive. cuz im looking to get a board w/ sli. is there another board thats just as good but for cheaper? like i kno theres one with similar specs and its about $80 cheaper but its made by biostar. is that a good brand? ne way, can u guys jus show me another good board(easy to oc, etc.) for cheaper? thanks.
-chris

Back
Top Bottom