Mac Lovers

there you are...

the wonders of right clicking abilities...

I was able to search for the apple store find the mighty mouse... and then copy the link to post a direct link here...

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObj...blUoJ2YhDS4zNM/1.SLID?mco=1643B199&nplm=MA086

Oh how I love my 5 button microsoft mouse that lets me go forwards and backwards in the internet history... lets me left click, and right click, lets me scroll up and down, and at a single click of the scroll wheel lets me scroll up down and side to side without having to hold any buttons...
and I get a satisfying click... not justsome touch sensative thing that dictates how I can hold my mouse either...

Microsoft mouse is much mightier than apples best efforts to join the rest of the computing world...

Mac mice do actually resemble the mice seen of those vtech childs toys...

Can someone tell me why macs are better for image and movie editing, i never really understood why. what makes a mac good for that?? Microsoft is for business thoguh. Also, for those of you who think the apple mouse has one click. It doesnt, it has 1 button but hold down ctrl on the keyboard and click, it is a right click. The button that replaces control is the apple button where alt is. For a mac, control is for right click (not for copy or anything like that) Do to key commands such as ctrl c and ctrl a etc. just use the apple button on the keyboard, it replaces alt.I dont think i could ever get used to no control panel or my computer etc. But mac os isnt bad. It also has no viruses :D

Why do you need to be able do go back and forwards with a mouse, when i had my pc, i never used those buttons! They did nothing!

What The Hell? When i post it posts as root, look!

Edit: Not doing it anymore??? Random

Back
Top Bottom