Help finding program???

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

Just wondering if you know of any free programs that can turn typed words into speech and then save the speech as an audio file. I am wondering as I wish to put a line in a little movie I am making and wish to not use my voice and would like to have a program that could do a variety of voices and then is able to save that audio as an audio file so I am able to use it.

Thankyou very much

I know in a mac you can get an iSpeak widget where you type something, and it speaks, but i don't know about turning it into an audio file...

i know you can do that in a program called "Fruity Loops STUDIO". and you can get the program to sing and all that. Its a music editing / creating program.

thankyou natalya... I am downloading the program now...fingers crossed it will be what I need.

no problem! the way i know you can do that is because one time at uni my mate had it on his laptop and he got it to sing "Natalya is an Idiot" haha. He then saved it and played in on repeat mode in a media player lol

ok here goes: well I installed it and I found the whole audio speech thing...the only problem is that I need the audio file to be saved as like a wav or mp3 file inorder for me to use it but with the Fruit Loops program it saved it as a file that I cant use.

Guess what!!! I just searched in the help menu and I found how to save it as a wav file!!!! Thankyou so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom