CF Counter-Strike: Source Server Question

1337DuD3 said:
I went to Steam's sight, downloaded Steam. So I installed it etc etc etc. So I clicked on My Games, clicked on Counter Strike. And it says it's downloading it! Don't know why, but oh well, I won't stop the download!

Yeah, Steam is like that. It's updating probably. :)

Steam is awesome! I just installed Steam, and then went to My Games, and it automatically put Counter Strike on there! It even auto updated it for me. I liek this feature! I didn't have to put a CD key in or anything, it just auto detected what games I had already bot, put them on my HDD, updated them, and now I'm good to go and have been playing CS for a majority of the day. Quite a fun game! I'm getting CS: Source this weekend if I have enough money from exchanging in my near-one thousand pop cans! w00t w00t.

Ummm thats strange not having to add the cd-key, Well if you had CS before and steam then it would of been in the SteamApps folder all of the info gets added in there.

On the Notepad, so umm, Its cool.

Dishdog said:
It's only bots on when i go to play. bots are only fun when they are zombies,lol.

Yeah! There's this Zombie server and it's so fun because there's usually a few CT's and a whole ton of Zombies (T's). Good thing they're Bots with knives (although they are on expert level), because their health is about 300-400. Sometimes it can get very scary because you're running away from these Zombies that are after you 10 or more at a time. :p

Back
Top Bottom