Microsoft Conspiricy?

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
I was updating my antivirus definitios just now (as you do) and I thought, 'how the hell can a multi-billion dollar/pound corporation produce such a crappy operating system with so many holes?'

Honestly, why don't they just patch them up? A team of the best programmers in the world getting owned by some teenager in his garage?

But, what if Microsoft intentionally did this?

What if Microsoft is working for/being forced by the government to create these holes so the government can easily access people's computers and stop terrorism and other crimes?

This is probably an obvious/crackpot theory, what do you guys reckon?

(I usually wouldn't post this kind of thing but I'm insanely bored right now)

It's not that. There are some many holes, because there are millions and millions of lines of text. And each line as to be searched to fix something. It't very, very time consuming, and because there is so much text.. Errors, just happen (human errors i mean)

and besides the rrors in the tet, pople thoght it would be fun to pmake programs that scrw up the text and change it to produce errors......

Lac3y said:
What if Microsoft is working for/being forced by the government to create these holes so the government can easily access people's computers and stop terrorism and other crimes?

thats a scarey thought

i'm sorry.. would you like to write a program or try to hire developers to create something that is bulletproof? something for nearly 80% of comptuer owners to use? Something that cannot be penetrated by anyone? nothing's perfect champ

You have no idea of the governments extent...They could do anything with anybodies computer If they wanted to. Every phone call or email you make, its screened by the governement

Lac3y said:
I was updating my antivirus definitios just now (as you do) and I thought, 'how the hell can a multi-billion dollar/pound corporation produce such a crappy operating system with so many holes?'

Honestly, why don't they just patch them up? A team of the best programmers in the world getting owned by some teenager in his garage?

But, what if Microsoft intentionally did this?

This is probably an obvious/crackpot theory, what do you guys reckon?

(I usually wouldn't post this kind of thing but I'm insanely bored right now)

Dude you may have a point omg :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom