Guy in shop gave me 256 mb video card instead of 64mb!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Well, I have just been to this shop to get a video card for my system just so I can have multiple monitors, and I needed another monitor just to put my taskbar on. Im tight on money at the moment so it had to be cheap, really cheap, so I found this 64MB PCI-e card for 30 pounds so I thought ide get that for now.

So I said right I want this (and gave him the product code) and I said ide be back in two mins or so, and he said hes pack it up. So I gave him the 30 quid and went off for a minute. So I came back and there was my bag all ready. I went off with it and that was that. I figured there wasnt a more worse card in the shop, so I wasnt bothered if he had put a different 64mb one in the bag.

So I came home, opened the bag and there was this box. Not the box i'd seen on the website, so I started to get it out the bag and there this box was "Sapphire Radeon X1300"

Yeahhhh!!! WOOO
So now ive got the nVidia Geforce FX 5500 AGP and the Sapphire Radeon X1300 PCI-x. And thats alright for 50 quid altogether...right lol!!

dont take it back!!! see how far you can oc it hehe. or send it to me and ill make sure the shop dude gets it back.....

lol thats wicked, maybe go back and buy something later on. Just to give them some business, if you want.....

Sweetness! Thats like the time i went to buy a game but they accidently put 2 different games in one case, so i got a free game. :cool:

I needa go shopping at the place where you got ur card, and get the same salesperson. :D

Back
Top Bottom