Is Fatal1ty really that good?

1337DuD3 said:
Well holy snaps! That's nto what i was meaning, but my apologies.

Anywho, talent, I don't know. I think you can do anything you want to given the rigth amoutn of self-motivation and practice. Talent, to me at least, is just a higher form of skill. what talent is to you may be very different.

Alot of things are practice and such, but most of the time, when someone is good at something, it just comes naturally to them. No matter how hard someone else would practice, they could still end up being horrible, just not their thing..

MarxSoccer said:
Alot of things are practice and such, but most of the time, when someone is good at something, it just comes naturally to them. No matter how hard someone else would practice, they could still end up being horrible, just not their thing..

I supposse you do have a point. Although, I do think that if someone really tried hard enough they could do anythign they wanted to do. It's just a matter of self-motivation and strict determination. :)

Anywho, back to topic...

Fatal1ty. Good, bad, over rated? Who knows, he's good at UT2K and so on, but I think if you took him on in a different game, such as maybe a fighter, or another FPS altogether, such as BF2, or CS:S. Then he won't be all that good.

Back
Top Bottom