i found this interesting

If you think that is weird, try reading up on the Bible Codes. Now THAT is weird. Gives me the chills every time I think about it...

how about this listen for all you non beleavers out there the anti crist will RISE and then make a treaty, he make that treaty for seven years, and then break that treaty in 3.5 years. So that is probably gonna be the day ARMAGEDDON is coming P.S. do not do not take the mark of the beast. have a nice eternity!

Black said:
But i dont think anything is going to happen on 06-06-06...any of you guys remember the Y2K bug?? same thing. :D

B.L.A.c.K

Y2K Bug was a theoretical glitch thought up by people just like you and me, Revelation is something Thought up by God and revealed to An Apostle. I'm not saying anything would happen on that date. Because rarely does anything biblical happen on our calendar system, it happens on what they used in days of old.

I honestly do think something is going to happen soon though. Theres SO many signs, I think theres only like 4 or 5 revelations that havent come to pass yet.

I found this site rather interesting to read. It's basically a site dedicated to the predicted Third World War. Which the Bible, in the Book of Revalations says is going to happen. When Mag and Magog fight or something. I can't remember the exact verse but it's somethign really close to that.

http://threeworldwars.com/

Kage said:
No, it'll read 6/6/06

well i don't know how many of you do but i don't put down the "0" when im writting the date...b/c technicaly it would read 6/6/2006 but we don't write it like that...and again i just said it was interesting

Back
Top Bottom